Student Services Team
The Student Services Team provides a forum for staff to discuss students and their families who may be ‘at risk’ socially, emotionally, physically or academically.
Referrals to the Student Service Team are traditionally made by classroom teachers using data and go through Line Managers. However, given the current climate we are making the Student Services Team available to parents, using the Student Services email address: email@example.com
If you are concerned about your child/children's health and well-being, we recommend the following:
- Access the recommended support services as previously communicated and attached.
- Speak to your GP and inquire about a referral to a Psychologist for additional support
- Email the Student Services Team for support and guidance
The Student Service Team’s role is to:
- Share information
- Respond positively and promptly to any student concerns
- Build and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with parents
- Make referrals to external agencies where appropriate
- Demonstrate and promote an ongoing commitment to the mental health and well-being of students and families
- Associate Principal - Mrs Christy Craig
- School Psychologist - Mrs Verona Howard
- Student Services Coordinator - Mrs Neisha Bosch
Our Intervention Policy is currently under review and will be back online in Term 4, 2022.